Duke Health has been featured in a Health Equity Virtual Site Visit (VSV), an initiative of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). The AAMC developed the VSV in 2014 to highlight the outstanding health equity research portfolio at its member institutions. Each VSV incorporates videos, webinars, presentations, journal articles, and other resources that reflect the innovative research, curricula, and care delivery at the featured institution.
Featured in the videos from Duke Community and Family Medicine are:
- J. Lloyd Michener, M.D., professor and chair
- Viviana Martinez-Bianchi, M.S., FAAFP, assistant professor and director, Duke Family Medicine Residency Program
- Michelle Lyn, MBA, MHA, assistant professor, chief, Division of Community Health
- Anh Tran, Ph.D., MPH, assistant professor
- Barbara Sheline, M.D., professor
Previous VSV collections have featured NYU School of Medicine/NYU Langone Medical Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS), and UC Davis School of Medicine.