The Division of Community Health is now accepting applications from interested advanced practice nurses to be a part of the next cohort of the Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program. As part of the program’s fifth year, 30 fellows will be selected to participate in the 2017-2018 program year that begins in May 2017 and continues through May 2018.
Ideal candidates for admission are advanced practice nurses (nurse practitioners or certified nurse midwives) aspiring to acquire leadership and management competencies supportive of a successful nurse leader in a clinical setting. Program Fellows selected will be advanced practice nurses who:
- have graduate education in nursing
- are credentialed/certified as a nurse practitioner or certified nurse midwife
- are currently practicing in the United States or its territories
- have experience providing primary care services for an underserved patient population
- have one or more years of experience (a) developing a nurse-managed practice/service or (b) overseeing a nurse-managed practice/service OR are in a position to advance into one of these independent roles
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and how to apply, click here.