A "Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies" community resource fair will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. on June 23 at Duke Regional Hospital, First Level Classroom and Classroom 3, for women thinking about getting pregnant, currently pregnant, or recently post-partum. Triangle-area organizations will have tables at the fair to share information about resources they provide to moms and babies. Parking available in Watts Lot or Visitor Lot.
Sponsored by March of Dimes and hosted by Duke Family Medicine Center.
Organizations participating include:
- Carolinas Cord Blood
- Child Care Referral Central
- Duke Family Medicine Center
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke Regional Hospital Special Care Nursery
- Durham Connects
- Durham Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Harris & Smith OB/GYN
- Welcome Baby
- Pregnancy Support Services