Duke OEM offers Corporate Consulting Services ranging from development, management, and evaluation of entire occupational health programs to problem-specific, short-term assistance.
This includes issues such as policy development, regulatory compliance, human resource situations, productivity or liability concerns, and health cost reduction.
Our Professional Services
- Delivered by occupational physicians, nurses, ergonomists, etc.
- Provide or supplement staffing of company health units
- Work closely with internal personnel, management, and workgroups
- Available via full-time or part-time arrangements
Wellness and Health Promotion Programs
- Prevention and wellness education
- Health education
- Health risk appraisals
- Substance abuse awareness
- Smoking cessation
Ellen O'Briant, RN
Select option 2