A number of Duke Physician Assistant Program faculty and staff attended and also presented at the national Physician Assistant Education Association Education Forum in Anaheim, Calif., in October.
- Lovest Alexander, MHS, PA-C
- Jacqueline Barnett, DHSc, MSHS, PA-C
- Melinda Blazar, MHS, PA-C
- Patricia Dieter, MPA, PA-C
- Christine Everett, PhD, MPH, PA-C
- Susan Hibbard, PhD
- Nicholas Hudak, MPA, MSEd, PA-C
- Quincy Jones, MSW, LCSW, MHS, PA-C
- Betsy Melcher, MS, ATC, MHS, PA-C
- Perri Morgan, Ph.D., PA-C
- Jennifer Pennington, BA
- Rachel Porter, PhD
- Mara Sanchez, MMS, PA-C
- Haley Schomburg, MTS
- April Stouder, MHS, PA-C
Additionally, Schomburg, instructional media designer, was recognized at the conference as the recipient of the 2018 Physician Assistant Education Association Administrative Staff Support Award. This award recognizes a program administrative staff support member who has made extraordinary contributions to PA education through their respective PA program.
Several staff and faculty also had the opportunity to meet with Ken F. Ferrell, PA, one of the members of the first graduating class of the Duke Physician Assistant Program in 1967 and a pioneer of the profession.