On Feb. 4, Duke Family Medicine opened a second clinic location — Duke Family Medicine North Duke Street at 3116 N. Duke St. — with six patient rooms and three providers. Brian Halstater, M.D., and Lorraine Sease, M.D., MSPH, will see patients there, and an advanced practice provider (APP) position will soon be filled.
Duke Family Medicine North Duke Street is a CPDC clinic (Community Private Diagnostic Clinic), and will fill a primary care need in this part of the city.
Services at this location include:
- Acute and chronic medical care for families
- Women’s health and gynecological procedures
- Well-child visits (children 6 years of age and older)
- Annual physical exams for adults and seniors
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Specialized care for geriatric adults
- Treatment of depression, anxiety and other common mental health disorders
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases/infections
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) therapy