A "Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies" community resource fair will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. on September 14, 2019, at N.C. Cooperative Extension | Durham County, 721 Foster Street, Durham. The fair is for women thinking about getting pregnant, currently pregnant, or recently post-partum. Triangle-area organizations will have tables at the fair to share information about resources they provide to moms and babies.
Free parking is available onsite. Sponsored by March of Dimes and hosted by Duke Family Medicine Center.
Participating organizations include:
- Birth and Beyond Doulas
- Child Care Services Association
- Duke Family Medicine Center
- Duke Regional Hospital Nursery Team
- Durham La Leche League
- Durham Mothers Club
- Family Connects Durham
- Goldfish Swim School - Chapel Hill
- Triangle Area Parenting Support
- Triangle Doulas of Color
- Triple P Parenting
- Welcome Baby
- The Well Carried Child
- Woman's Health Clinic at Durham Health Department
For more information, contact Courtney Simpson, firstname.lastname@example.org.