CFM Research Committee meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 7, 2018, from 4-5pm, Erwin Square, 6th floor, conference room 614. We are excited for Drs. George Parkerson and Howard Eisenson to present their work on Duke Population Health Profile.
- Presentation Title: “The Duke Population Health Profile (Duke-PH), a self-report measure of Social and Illness Determinants of Health”
- Brief Description: This is a report of the recent study at Lincoln Community Health Center of 450 underprivileged patients who self-administered the new Duke-PH or had it administered to them. The results provided statistically significant support for reliability and validity.
- Speakers: Principal Investigator: George Parkerson, MD; Co-Investigator: Howard Eisenson, MD
- Date/Time: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 from 4:00-5:00pm
- Place: Erwin Square, 6th floor, conference room 614.