The mission of the Duke PA Research Group is to conduct high quality policy relevant research on PAs and on team approaches to patient care. Infrastructure and knowledge generated by our group will contribute to improved national health outcomes by helping to determine the optimal ways to provide healthcare to patients.
- To advance research on PAs.
- To advance research on aspects of health services related to PAs.
- Team approaches to care
- Roles and outcomes of PAs
- To develop resources that can be used by other researchers collaboratively with us.
- To provide leadership and expertise from the health services perspective to inform training of PAs and others.
- Service on advisory committees
- Disseminating our approaches and findings with PA faculty around the United States