Melinda Frances Blazar
Director of Clinical Education, Duke Physician Assistant Program
- Oversee the administration of the clinical year curriculum, clinical site recruitment and retention, and evaluation and assessment of clinical education.
- Strong interests in curriculum development, student assessment, competency-based education, women's health education, interprofessional education, and program evaluation and accreditation.
- Participate in general faculty roles including student advising, admissions, small group teaching and lecturing.
Physician Assistant, Duke Family Medicine Center
- Provide women's health services, including low-risk obstetric care in a primary care setting
- Centering Pregnancy facilitator
- Support family medicine residency education in obstetrics
- Clinical preceptor for Duke PA students
- Advocate for women's health issues
Education and Training
- Duke University, P.A.- C. 2007